I apologise for the terrible URL but sometimes you have a terrible idea at 2:30am while jetlagged to hell and you just **have** to act on it.
It only took me 18 months to use it for something - this homepage.
I am Elliot Page, and I do the following things:
* [Podcast](https://soundcloud.com/ukanime) Host and Editor for the [UK Anime Network](http://www.uk-anime.net).
* I also write for the site, some recent examples [here](http://www.uk-anime.net/manga/Saki_-_Vol.1.html) and [here](http://www.uk-anime.net/articles/Tezuka_Kickstarters_-_A_Ravenous_Blight?.html).
* My personally favourite article is [this one}(http://uk-anime.net/articles/A_complete_guide_to_digital_manga_in_the_UK.html), a comprehensive evaluation of UK Digital Manga Availability. This is something I have a lot of passion about, and I follow the space closely.
* I thought I would have more things to put in this list, huh.
* I am also IT Dogsbody in the daytime, but who cares about that?
##### You can contact me (errr), if you wish.
For full disclosure, I will swear up and down that I am doing the following but they are currently on the mythical "__backburner__":
* Designing and producing a board game, "D4V".
This is currently in revisions and final playtesting.
* Writing a book, "MF;TS", made from mixed media and viewpoints across an extended timescale.
This has been dormant for a year so I should probably accept that it is dead.
* Many other projects, most of which are buried in shallow graves somewhere in my Google Drive account.
#### More to come on this site once I can get it to behave
This article is my 1st oldest. It is 245 words long