I am Elliot Page, and I do the following things:
- I am currently editing a book, "MF;TS", made from mixed media and viewpoints across an extended timescale. This has been revived after a long period of dormancy and I hope to have it available in 2018.
- I created and maintain mangasear.ch, a search engine for legal digital manga availability for the UK. The site is currently functional although development is stalled. (Formerly known as Hidamari.moe)
- You can view all of my currently ongoing projects on the Projects page
You can contact me via the contact page.
- I present panels on my interests (particularly anime, manga and the community around them) at conventions, an archive of recent examples (2017 onwards) can be found on the Archive page.
- Former Podcast Host for the UK Anime Network, during the "second season" which ran from 2012 to 2017.
- I also used to write for the site, some particular examples here (Manga Review) and here (Editorial on a publisher using crowdfunding Kickstarter as a recurring business model).
- My personally favourite article is this one, a comprehensive evaluation of UK Digital Manga Availability. (This was written in 2016, please be aware that some elements of this guide will have aged out.) This is something I am passionate about, and I follow the space closely.
- I participated in the Idle Thumbs Wizard Jam 4, a two-week game jam where a friend and I created a game about putting meat from video games on display in a museum called Historical Beef.
- In a fit of pique after the initial announcement, I recorded a rolling daily politics podcast in the leadup to the 2017 UK General Election, called Off the Cliff. Sadly I missed some days due to personal circumstances (and the original recording of the final episode was lost to audio gremlins), but I feel satisfied with the result. The simplecast site used to host the podcast is now gone, however you can download the full MP3 archive on the Archive page.