I am Elliot Page, and I do the following things:
- Podcast Host for the UK Anime Network.
- I also write for the site, some recent examples here (Manga Review) and here (Editorial on a publisher using crowdfunding Kickstarter as a recurring business model).
- My personally favourite article is this one, a comprehensive evaluation of UK Digital Manga Availability. This is something I have a lot of passion about, and I follow the space closely.
- I also created and maintain mangasear.ch, a search engine for legal digital manga availability for the UK. The site is functional and under continuing development. (Formerly known as Hidamari.moe)
- I participated in the Idle Thumbs Wizard Jam 4, a two-week game jam where a friend and I created a game about putting meat from video games on display in a museum called Historical Beef.
- I am also IT Dogsbody in the daytime, but who cares about that?
I apologise for the terrible URL but sometimes you have a terrible idea at 2:30am while jetlagged to hell and you just have to act on it. It only took me 18 months to use it for something - this homepage.
You can contact me via the contact page, if you wish.
For full disclosure, I will swear up and down that I am doing the following but they are currently on the mythical "backburner":
- Designing and producing a board game, "D4V".
This is currently in revisions and final playtesting.
- Writing a book, "MF;TS", made from mixed media and viewpoints across an extended timescale.
This has been dormant for a year so I should probably accept that it is dead.
- Many other projects, most of which are buried in shallow graves somewhere in my Google Drive account.
More to come on this site once I can get it to behave.